littleFoot littleFoot

Wow!

This is really good! Best animating ever. I don't know how you did it.

Doodle Defender Doodle Defender

Great,Fresh idea!

I han't seen much like it. Building your own ship is great but building your own cannon?! Gets pretty tough too. Hope to see more great ideas like that.

SaucedMike responds:

thank you!

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

Good but difficult

Its good but has a few faults such as its not very simple and sometimes confusing. The intro drags on and doen't make sense. Nice idea though. Nice and long but I prefer older versions. Overall pretty good!

Gateway Gateway

Mint!

I love this game! I was the first of my friends to work out the Final puzzle. It could be much longer though, But Good job!

Another World [Millenium] Another World [Millenium]

Pretty impressive

Sounds like whistling. I swearr I could hear Mario jumping at blocks in the beginning! Nice talking. disconnecting at T-minus 5 seconds
10/10 song lifts off!

SkyMarshall responds:

No Mario, though I couldnt help but implement some gaming-sounds as always :) thanks for the damn 10 man :)

HalfLife [Come Take my Hand] HalfLife [Come Take my Hand]

Well done

Gaming inspired me. Its inspired you. Its inspired everyone. Great song with a nice upbeat rythm. Very disco. A masterpiece for all gamers.

SkyMarshall responds:

It did inspire - and continue to do so. Gaming will just grow larger over time. Movie-industry prepare O_o Thanks for the 10. Appreciate it man :)

Parallax ReLoaded Parallax ReLoaded

Good Stuff

Heh. I'm a personal fan of your work. Beginings slow but worth every second. I didn't live until I heard your songs. Pretty long as well.

SkyMarshall responds:

Haha wtf man! Thats a great compliment. But then again, I also REALLY appreciate it :) So thank you for the 10!